Integra provides complete medical device contract manufacturing services. We employ a wide range of operations including material procurement, injection molding, assembly, packaging and sterilization.
Integra Biotechnical offers finished medical device manufacturing services to leading medical devices OEMs. Whether you are searching for a complete turnkey solution or to supplement your internal capabilities, we have the quality workmanship needed to design, develop and manufacture your products to your exact specifications. We provide innovative, customized solutions at the lowest cost possible with the flexibility and speed to meet our customers’ demands. Our state-of-the-art production facilities are structured to produce on a low-volume, quick-turn around basis, as well as on a high-volume, large scale production basis. Regardless of your production requirements, we provide fast response time, attentive customer service and on-time delivery every time.
Examples of medical devices currently manufactured at Integra are:
- Huber Needle Sets
- Infusion Sets
- Drainage Bags
- Enteral Feeding Bags
Integra Biotechnical facilities are FDA Registered and ISO 13485:2003 certified. We value our reputation for quality and our mission is to provide the highest class of products to accommodate the more stringent demands of the medical industry. Continuous improvement and strict attention to detail are at the core of what we do. Our attention to performance, reliability and quality does not vary and each customer is ensured that the product and regulatory specifications are satisfied with every order.
Integra Biotechnical is all about creating supply chain management solutions that deliver cost efficiencies and operational excellence for our customers. We understand that with the current market uncertainties, mismanagement of the supply chain can be devastating. With that in mind, we can help streamline workflow and improve performance management, significantly reducing operating expenses through more informed purchasing, tighter inventory management and controlled logistic fulfillment. In short – we are here to help source, procure, store, transport and deliver your products.
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Optimize sourcing of components and raw materials by consolidation of vendors
- Improve forecast reliability
- Shorten purchasing lead times and simplify purchase order tracking
- Perform fast and accurate customer order fulfillment with real time shipment information for all types of transportation modes
- Controlled warehouse processes
- Enhance customization capabilities
- Lower or eliminate capital expenditures associated with equipment and facilities
- Cut cost while increasing customer satisfaction
Warehousing and Fulfillment Functions
Integra Biotechnical has the experience and expertise in providing value-added services that complement our customers’ warehousing and fulfillment functions. With our shipping and transportation services, we manage the process of sending out orders, as well as tracking them at the very best rates available.
- Drop Ship by UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, etc.
- Truckload Transport; LTL Transport
- Product Delivery and Air Freight Shipments
- Orders for next day delivery accepted until 3pm